Smith's Leather Balm is an all natural conditioner used to restore, preserve and protect fine leather goods.
3 simple, all natural ingredients:
Organic cocoa butter
Pure sweet almond oil
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
*Not suitable for Nubuck or leathers with a suede-finish as they do not absorb conditioner properly.