Why Our Products?
- We only use the highest quality material i.e. Brass Hardware, Full grain leather, etc.
- All products made in the USA (By a husband and wife team)
- Everything is Handmade by a creator you know.
- Our products are made to last forever.
- Leather and hardware sourced from a locally in the US.
All of our products are made by my hands (Jeffrey). So you know exactly who you are getting your goods from and you know exactly where your money is going.
Genuine Leather vs. Our Leather
We only use only the best - Full Grain leather.
You've probably heard of "genuine leather". That title does not mean that the product is made of real leather (which it is, kind of), but it means it is the lowest quality of all products made out of real leather. You should read it as: "At least it's genuine leather."
Goods marked as genuine leather will be several layers of low-quality leather bonded together with glue and then painted to look uniform. It's made from what is left over when the other, higher grades are stripped away for pricier projects. That is why it flakes, tears, and does not last.
On the other hand, Full Grain Leather is the highest grade of leather. It is the top cut of the skin / hide which is where all of the strength, durability, and other awesome qualities of leather are.